Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tassels of Glory: 2nd Installment

The second necklace, I decided to continue with the gemstone angle, but used some color inspirations from a design I completed a few years ago.


For those of you who are wondering about the fate of the necklace pictured above, she is gone to a new home, sold for a tidy sum. You will notice that she actually features the same sort of findings as the necklace in my previous post.  That is because years ago, when I was a silly, misinformed thing, I was still sold on the notion that I had to pay full price for my findings, always.  Luckily, I've fine-tuned my shopping skills and I can now gather supplies as good as these for a third of the price.  HA!

But enough about that.  Let's talk about the new kid on the block.





Tata For Now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.