Wednesday, June 11, 2014

IT CAME FROM THE DOLLAR STORE!!!

I went to the dollar store not too long ago, to see what I could see.  The dollarstore really shouldn't be called a dollar store.  You can gain so much more from walking into one.  New experiences, nostalgia, and the thrill of finding completely weird shit.

Here are some of the random things I bought there besides the stuff that I actually needed.


It's some kind of dehumidifying crystals. 

Kinder Eggs are illegal in the USA because of choking hazards.

Thankfully we have Spiderman eggs that are essentially the same thing.

I bought this because the name of the candy made me giggle inappropriately.
I'm going to review the weird candy I bought, at least.  It should prove interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.