Monday, July 7, 2014

Blogger and Google +

Yeah.  I don't care how much google tries to get you to link your blog to google +, it's bullshit and will invariably mess up your posts.  Especially if you try to organize a 'gallery' for photos you've posted on your blog.  Google + links EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE to one hub.  Any changes on one part changes ALL parts.  This is a stupid, redundant feature and you know what, I'm going to see if I can opt out of it because it's a massive crock of garbage.

1 comment:

  1. Yes google can be very invasive. I noticed a long time ago by accident that it keeps all of the photos I've ever taken in a pile with no coherence whatsoever, some old, some new, all lumped together. So I understand your frustration with Google+ . . . you never know what you might get!

    ReplyDelete

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.