Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finally Photogenic.

I've been a moody miss as of late.  Partially due to the fluctuating weather.  Partially due to inexplicable exhaustion.  Partially due to having to deal with near constant pain from my ridiculously temperamental nervous system. 
I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but autoimmune conditions often come in threes and often the symptoms are linked to complex and inexplicable body phenomena.  Mine are Reynaud's (my body thinks it's freezing to death in 70 degree weather and shows symptoms of hypothermia, including shutting down certain organ groups if I get too cold), intense vertigo, and horrible migraines.  Just those things make me a moody miss, but add widespread pain and I turn into an irritable harpy.  I'll admit it.  My death glares rival a cockatrice's. 

In spite of this, I try to do some things to help me stay positive.  Unfortunately, Chicago's recent tempremental weather has kept me from photographing my projects. 

I managed to get something on film for you guys, though.  Take a look.



It's actually an old design from when I was first acquainting myself with the joys of E6000 glue.  Thankfully, I've gotten better at composing pendants and the like, but this one is still pretty.  It includes brass filigree, onyx beads, silver plated brass beads, hematite, swarovski crystals and a plastic button.  This is the first time I've taken photos of it that actually came out well.  Surprisingly.   Ha!  Well, I'm going to curl up under my blanket again.  See you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.