Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Assymetry

In our daily lives we're constantly reminded that symmetry is important.  Lack thereof is somehow jarring and draws the eye- and not always in a good way.  I decided to experiment with that concept a bit.  I don't know if any of you has seen this necklace before...



...but it was the first asymmetrical design I've ever made.  Since then, I've refrained from duplicating designs like this, primarily because my first attempt at asymmetry didn't sell well.  I had the necklace a full two years before someone purchased it.  Well.  Since I like asymmetrical designs, I've decided to make as many as I want.  Poopoo on the rest of you if you don't like it.  It pleases me.  Viola!





I made two of these.  One, less lustrous one I will be keeping for myself for..uh... advertising purposes.  The other is now available in my Etsy Store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.