Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Elena: Victorian Style Black and Crimson Necklace

I like Victorian and Edwardian styled things.  You know this.  I need not tarry with my explanations simply to placate your simpering for much more than I am properly able to give.  And so, I shall be cruel and leave you cold and wanting. 

I can't even read that with a straight face.  Too serious.

Anyway, I decided to go ahead and finish this piece.  I've been prodding at it off and on for the past few weeks.  The findings I used for it are a higher gauge than I usually use because of the wonderful, GLORIOUS weight of the pendant and links. 

However thick you think those links and such are, they're probably thicker




I love a heavy necklace.  Weight is power!  Weight is Strength!  Weight is Security!




I wish I could get better photos of it, but until I can get proper lighting and maybe a model, you'll have to settle for this..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.