Friday, April 4, 2014

Another Zelda Fanart: Nayru's Love

I said in a previous post that Ocarina of Time was one of my favorite Zelda games.  I vowed to make more fanart jewelry for the game at a later time.  Well...I did.  It's nothing too involved, like the Navi pendants.  It's actually pretty simple.

A BRACELET!

I'm going to call this bracelet, Nayru's love after the protection spell you get from the Water temple.


Nayru, if I remember correctly was the goddess of wisdom in Hyrule.  Her colors were shades of blue and aqua.


For this bracelet, I incorporated crystals with a faint iridescence for the richness of water and sparkling crackle glass to symbolize power.  Finally, I put gold rhinestone swarovski rhondelles to tie everything together.


I like how it turned out.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.