Monday, March 3, 2014

Legend of Zelda: Navi Necklaces

Hello, Everyone!  The moment you have all been waiting for has now arrived.  Behold, the unveiling of the Ocarina of Time themed Navi necklaces.

First we have the traditional, iridescent blue and silver Navi.  I added some more beads and stainless steel chain to complete the necklace.  The dangling beads represent Navi's light trail as she flies.

It looks magical! 



Hey Listen! 
That's it for the Blue Navi.  Now we'll have the Purple one.  Same concept, slightly different application.

It was difficult to find matching swarovski to bring this one to life. 

However, this Navi still glows with pale light.

It looks positively radiant.
Finally, the crystal Navi.  Since I posted it on my DA page, people have likened it to a 'royal Navi'.  I'm not so sure about that, but it is pretty.



And there you have it.  My Navis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.