So now you can make a nifty fascinator in less time, gathering fewer materials and without having to use every craft skill known to man- unless you WANT to. So here you go! Hatter Madness Tutorial number 2!
- 1 Mini-top hat, bowler, tricorn or high top-hat
- Glue (Locktite or E6000)
- Some feathers
- Silk flowers
- Beads and other decorations
And now the instructions. You'll be surprised at how easy they are!
- Assemble the materials you want to use.
- Make a basic design arrangement for your hat.
- Glue the items to the hat in an order that best balances the decor and hides any unfinished edges.
- Allow it to dry completely (Very important. You don't want to super glue a hat to your head)
- Wear it.