Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gracious!

With all the excitement recently and my health taking a new turn for the strange, I've gotten behind on everything I wanted to do for the last few weeks.  I won't lament lost time, though.  I have news!  There are a couple things to share, actually.

1. I won a contest.  
Oh Jim Carey, you say it so well.

Mich L. in L.A. runs periodic 'Guess the Mystery Item' contests on her blog.  After reading up on the different past contests she'd run and becoming inspired to try out some unconventional projects, I decided to enter.  Because, why not?  It's just for fun, anyway.  Well, I entered and I won!  I received one of her Ring on Fire prototypes, along with two of the mini-plastic bowling pins she used to make them.  Just a few days ago, she posted a tutorial on how to make your own.  Check it out!


2.  My blog's page view rate has shot up.

Thanks Dreamstime.com!

This is a good thing because it means that you guys are appreciating my posts.  I know that I can be very very silly, so it means a lot to me when my written musings can entertain others.  One of my favorite things to do is to be silly, you know.  You guys are just enabling me to do it more often. 


3.  I'm reopening my Etsy shop after months of inactivity.  
More coming soon!

Those hats and infinity scarves are piling up.  We don't live in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, so I can't just magic my room bigger or my projects and supplies smaller to suit my needs.  So, I need to make room.  Selling my projects for a low price enables me to share them with people who appreciate them and make room for more. 


4.  I'm brewing a Contest concept.
I hope to have it out in time for spring.  I have to figure out some nice prizes though. 


That's all for today.  I'm going to have a rest now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.