Friday, December 12, 2014

Memebox Special #44: Very Berry PART THREE

I swear to goodness I'm going to post something I've made soon.  ...Soon.  Hee hee hee..  But first, let me tell you about another of the memebox products that I got in the Very Berry box that I really, REALLY liked.  The Reinplatz Essence Mask.  I got blueberry. 

Out side of the package, it looks like this.  It's a little bit strange looking if you're used to American clay masks, but it is still functional.


You smooth the mask on your face and just let it sit for 30 minutes.  The essence mask sinks into your skin and leaves it refreshed, revitalized, and smooth.  I haven't had to do my usual, twice weekly exfoliating mask in 2 weeks since using it. My acne is reduced as well.  I should probably use one of these regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.