Friday, August 22, 2014

Farore's Wind Bracelet Again

Where do I start?  Hmm... I'll start with this.


I'm back to making some small jewelry things, taking my time, trying to make sure I've got a really solid design and am using materials I already have to pull together something pretty rather than wasting time, energy and dexterity on something on experiments and trying to come up with new techniques. 

I had a few of these awesome green beads left over in my stash.  I wanted to make a necklace with them laced together with wire, but I couldn't logically see that working out well. It only works well when you have something to lash the beads against or they're big enough to be the focal by themselves.  So, I opted for a frosty looking white and green motif.


It's really simple, but it works very well with a nice cocktail dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.