Monday, August 22, 2011

Graduation Update

I haven't updated in forever.  No, this time there's no excuse.  There is no happy-ending sort of 'life is busy' explanation as to why I've been absent.  The truth is, I'm tired.

I'm tired, and I'm sad, and disgusted with the way my life is progressing.  I haven't even bothered thinking about my blog because it represents the things I plan to accomplish in life.  Recent developments in my life have caused me to wonder if I've over-estimated my potential.  I like to be progressive, to see that I'm actually going somewhere and making a difference somehow.  Every tiny setback is a personal insult.  To be dramatic, each setback, real or imagined is a scourge on my pride and my mission to be the absolute best Lauren, daughter of the Mahogany Stylist ever. 

None of what I'm posting now makes any sense, but it will after a few more blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.