Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Start-up

After peer pressure, mom-pressure and frustration with keeping up with myself and finished projects, I've finally buckled down and made myself a blogger account.  You know, to keep a blog and post pictures of my various crafts, hobbies and all that.  This puppy's still under construction, but I hope to have a better wall paper, layout, actual POSTS, and fancy poop smoothed out by tomorrow??  Next week? 
No no, my bright eyed squirrels, let's be more realistic.  Maybe next month. Maybe.  Hey!  Don't look at my like that!  I'm a college student!  The only thing we excel at more than procrastination is ...is... Huh.  Maybe there isn't anything we excel more at.  That's... not good.

Any way, back on topic.

I solemnly swear, that this one won't go the way of my other blogs.  It won't be neglected, left to fend for itself in a veritable hailstorm of *insert blog platform (no, seriously, take your pick)* rewrites, overwrites and various blog tools having 'WE ARE DYING AND TAKING YOUR BLOG WITH US' events that, well, let's just say, I was so attentive I didn't even know about them.  BUT... I will need your help with motivating myself to post at least once each week.  Let's strike a deal, I post, you guys read and review and I will post some more.  Even if your review is a "HEY SHUT UP STUPID!"  I will post!

Ok.  Now let's sign this thing in blood and deliver it to the claims office to make sure no one backs out on their end of deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright Operative, leave your coded message at this drop point.